Classic scale lines. Splendid aerobatic performance. And everything necessary to fly is included in the box to provide an exciting and fun—not to mention stress-free—park-flying experience.
ParkZone™ continues its spectacular series of Charge-and-Fly™ park flyers with the Super Decathlon RTF, a scale cruising plane designed after the full-scale aerobatic trainer. The Super Decathlon is a unique one-box purchase—there’s nothing to build, nothing else to buy. Go from box to sky in as little time as it takes to charge a battery pack.
Among the Super Decathlon’s fun features is ParkZone’s exclusive Mode Change Flight Control software, which couples elevator and rudder for those pilots who are moving up from a HobbyZone® airplane so they can smoothly adjust to using pitch, especially if they learned on a 2-channel plane. More experienced flyers can enjoy fully independent elevator and rudder control with a quick mode change to "Expert Mode". Learning to fly mild aerobatic maneuvers with the Super Decathlon smooths the transition to more advanced aerobatic models later on. The docile flight characteristics provide park-flying enthusiasts with the ability to choose the skill level that best suits their needs.
The Super Decathlon RTF comes complete with no additional purchase necessary. Included are a reusable 27MHz radio system with a receiver/speed control module and separate 5-wire servo motors, one-piece wing with struts, gear-reduced 370 motor with a large prop, aluminum landing gear and wheel pants, a 1.2A variable rate DC peak field charger, and everything else needed for quick, easy fun—even the batteries for the transmitter.
For HobbyZone fanatics looking for a realistic-looking scale plane to develop their flying skills, or experienced pilots wanting a quick Sunday scale fix, the ParkZone Super Decathlon RTF is just the ticket.
- Realistic features and scale appearance
- Proportional elevator, rudder, and throttle
- Mode-Change Flight Control System allows users to fly in two modes
- All components needed for flight are included in one box so you can get up and fly fast!
- Docile flight characteristics allow you to do large field moves within a small field of space
- Reusable 27 MHz proprietary radio system with Rx/speed control module and separate 5-wire servo motors
- One-piece wing with scale wing struts
- Gear-reduced 370 class motor with large propeller
- Stainless steel landing gear, including wheel pants
||35.4 in (900mm)
||25.3 in (640mm)
||370 class with gearbox
||Proportional 3-channel FM with dual modes switch
|Trim Scheme Colors:
||Red Fuselage - blue trim scheme with white borders
||8.4 V 600 mAh Ni-MH
|Approx. Flying Duration:
|Approx. Assembly Time:
||2500 feet (762m)
||6 Frequencies on 27 MHz
||Variable rate DC peak (1.2A)
||Stainless steel with wheel pants
Parts & Accessories